Listen to a Book for Free

You know how sometimes you just want to rest your eyes but not your mind and you wished you had someone read to you? Well I just found a solution. I found a site that enables me to download free audiobooks and when I just want to relax my eyes but still read something, I just play one.. problem solved!

free audio books

Cheerio…
LJSiggy

First Commenter
***
Advertisements

9 Responses to “Listen to a Book for Free”

Sometimes I just wanna close my eyes and command 'my minions' to read to me hehehehe…. morning!:p
    My recent post MM – Over You by Cassadee Pope *

Happy reading dearie.. or should I say happy listening ha ha… ;)
    My recent post Happy Birthday Mel! *

3. Anonymous says:

[url=http://www.ooobrand.com/bags/hermes/645.html]bmw?????????????????????1????????????????????metrailler??????????????????bmw????????????????????????????????????????bmw????????????????????????????????bmw??????????3??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????[/url]

4. Anonymous says:

[url=http://www.bagkakaku.com/vuitton_bag/2/N51207.html]2015????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????2015????????????????????????????????????????????????????[/url]

5. Anonymous says:

[url=http://www.ooobag.com/wallet/louisvuitton/index_8.html]???sevenfriday?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????sevenfriday sevenfriday??????????????????????????????sevenfriday 01????v 3????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????? ?????????1?2?3??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????dna?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????sevenfriday????????????????????????????????????????????????????[/url]

6. ???????????? says: