Music Monday #192: Ombak Rindu (OST – Hafiz & Adira)

I don’t normally watch Malay movies however when the lead actor is as talented, hot and yummy as Aaron Aziz, an actor from my homeland, and the actress is as pretty as Maya Karin, I, LadyJava, makes an exception and spent about 2hrs watching the very romantic Malay movie “Ombak Rindu” .. lol!

aaron aziz

Aaron Aziz

Based on a novel of the same title, “Ombak Rindu” tells a story of a young lady saved from prostitution by her very wealthy first client who later somehow felt guilty, bought her from her pimp, married and fell in love with her. It tell of the challenges they face to stay together and of course their happily ever after :). If you are a die hard romantic and love happy endings, then this film is for you.

ombak-rindu

A romantic moment between Hariz and Izzah

The story line in itself is simple and nothing to rave about, .. fortunately, Aaron Aziz makes the 2hrs worthit..lol!! (Yeah.. am only human mah..).. plus the scenery from the movie is simply amazing. I don’t know where the movie was shot but I want a house just like the one Hariz and Izzah (characters from the show) lived in. It’s like living in resort and waking up the sound of the sea will be simply awesome.

Anyway, here’s the theme song from the movie. Enjoy!

Please remember if you don’t link to me or place one of the linkies found here at your blog, the system will autodelete your entries. It might not be immediate but it will get deleted. That is just the way it is.

Happy Music Monday all!.. and oh.. if you are participating.. why not visit other players ya and leave a comment .. in the spirit of Music Monday that is.. see ya at the blog hop!

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

Here’s the code for the linkies this week :

Blogspot Blogs and Self-hosted WordPress blog that allows Javascript

WordPress Blogs

***
First Commenter
FC

Advertisements

24 Responses to “Music Monday #192: Ombak Rindu (OST – Hafiz & Adira)”

1. UC Blog says:

Nice song – thanks for sharing LJ. Have a great MM
    My recent post Music Monday ~ The Cult

2. Maria @ LSS says:

Very nice song. Happy MM!
    My recent post Music Monday – Echo

3. stevebethere says:

What a nice song :-)

Have a great week and thanks for the linky ;-)
    My recent post Music Monday – Saved By The Bell

4. Liz says:

Sounds like a sad song but I love the melody.
    My recent post The Move to Sexy (48)

5. Liz says:

Happy MM LJ! Mine is up now. :)
    My recent post MM – Ain’t no Mountain High Enough

Yay, love Hafiz but Adira…. not so much! ;)
    My recent post Marina Bay Sands By Night

Happy MM dearie and hope u are having a great time relaxing and chilling in Sing! :p<3
    My recent post My Travel Horoscope!

8. Adsense~Adsense Guides~Article Marketing~Auto-Leasing~Blog~Car-Rental~College-scholarship~Credit Card~Dental~Digital-photography~Ebay~Money~Making Guides…

[…]Music Monday #192: Ombak Rindu (OST – Hafiz & Adira) | LadyJava's Lounge[…]…

9. BellaEnveeus says:

Hi LJ! Ahhh my mom is crazy of this song.. I feel like it can sound better with stronger vocals but the melody is nice la to me..
    My recent post Join A Magical Family Vacation at Oahu, Hawaii!

10. BellaEnveeus says:

However, the movie I'm not so crazy sangat sebab the whole idea of falling in love with your rapist and then allowing him to marry another woman is insane. Dah lah the guy macam no backbone at all.. Me no likey, even if Aaron looks hot.. Hahahah
    My recent post Suits

11. Anonymous says:

[url=http://www.brandiwc.com/brand-super-16-copy-0.html]??????????????????2????????????posited??????????????????????????PAS??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????1?[/url]

12. Anonymous says:

[url=http://www.eevance.com/News/2e2d7fbdea1afc51.html]????????????????????????????????16???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????[/url]

13. Anonymous says:

[url=http://www.newkakaku.com/cdq1.htm]??????????????????????Classiques?????????????????????????????????????200??????????????????????????????????????????2011??????????? ??? ??????????????Classique 5717 Hora Mundi?????????????????????????????????????????????????18????????950??????3????????????????????????????????—-????????????????6????????????????????????????????????????????????12???????????????3??????????????????????????????????????????????????24?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????[/url]

14. Anonymous says:

[url=http://www.gginza.com/%E3%82%A2%E3%83%90%E3%82%A6%E3%83%88/item_10.html]??????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!???????????????????????????????????????????????100%???? ?[/url]

15. Anonymous says:

[url=http://www.gowatchs.com/brand-202.html]????????? ??????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????OEM?????????????????????????????[/url]