How To Get Your True Blood Season 4 Colors Stickers

So True Blood Season 4 has started its new run on 26th June and if you’re a big GetGlue fan don’t forget to grab your season four stickers fast. I just got these three nice ones for my collection.

True Blood Get Glue Stickers

True Blood Get Glue Stickers

Here’s how you can get yours too.

True Colors: Red
You’ve shown your true colors and figured out how to earn this red exclusive Season 4 sticker. Watch the season premiere on June 26 at 9pm. Share this one proudly. It’s from our friends at HBO.
How to Earn It
Check-in to: Bill ComptonSookie StackhouseAlcide Herveaux and Eric Northman.

True Colors: Black

You’ve shown your true colors and figured out how to earn this black exclusive Season 4 sticker. Watch the season premiere on June 26 at 9pm. Share this one proudly. It’s from our friends at HBO.

How to Earn It
Check-in to Pam RavenscroftJason Stackhouse and Jessica Hamby.

True Colors: White
You’ve shown your true colors and figured out how to earn this white exclusive Season 4 sticker. Watch the season premiere on June 26 at 9pm. Share this one proudly. It’s from our friends at HBO.
How to Earn It
Check-in to Tara ThorntonSam Merlotte and Lafayette Reynolds.

Good Luck!

Cheerio…
LJSiggy

First Commenter Gets Linky Love from LadyJava.
Thank you for your comments.
***
Advertisements

31 Responses to “How To Get Your True Blood Season 4 Colors Stickers”

1. Bill says:

It seems like it has been forever since i have been on Get Glue LOL :p
    My recent post Can You Remember These Days

Ohhhhh TB stickers he he dah lama tak check in to GG!
    My recent post European Escapade – First Night in Amsterdam!

I already have 500+ stickers but it sucks that we can only redeem sikit every month kan? Hate having to wait for my stickers… they should allow us to redeem every 2 weeks instead!
    My recent post MM – Janjiku by Sofaz *

TGIF dearie, have a nice relaxing recuperating weekend with A! <3
    My recent post European Escapade – Leaving for Amsterdam!

LJ, ur Michael Buble video in the sidebar ni kan… how to get rid of it ah? I clicked close still here… cause cant see ur EC widget, cant drop….:S
    My recent post No Water, Oh No! *

I can see ur widget fine now and so lega no more sidebar thingy jutting out, yay!
    My recent post Saturday Night in Sensational Singapore!

7. Monica says:

oh nice hehe but im not a GetGlue fan:p:p
    My recent post Noodle Shack @ IPC Shopping Centre

8. Monica says:

happy weekend LJ!<3
    My recent post Tangled

9. I used to be suggested this web site by my cousin. I’m now not certain whether or not this publish is written through him as no one else recognise such exact approximately my difficulty. You are incredible! Thank you!