Music Monday #131: Buses and Train (Bachelor Girl)

I just love this song but of course it has got nothing to do with my own mom.. lol!!

Enjoy and Happy Music Monday everyone. Don’t forget to check out my LadyJava Life’s Pages feature song by this talented girl, Bachelor Girl.

Happy Music Monday all!.. and oh.. if you are participating.. why not visit other players ya and leave a comment .. in the spirit of Music Monday that is.. see ya at the blog hop!

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

Here’s the code for the linkies this week :

Blogspot Blogs and Self-hosted WordPress blog that allows Javascript

WordPress Blogs

Cheerio…
LJSiggy

First Three Commenter Gets FCSB Point from LadyJava.
Thank you for your comments.
***
Mariuca | Gagay
Advertisements

24 Responses to “Music Monday #131: Buses and Train (Bachelor Girl)”

LOL @ it has nothing to do with ur own mom ha ha!
    My recent post Starbucks Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookie

2. LAPP-Joel says:

Hope you have a great week. Happy MM.
    My recent post Does It Work

I oso like this song LJ! Nice upbeat song, thanks for reminding me of this song! <3
    My recent post Char Kuey Teow Extra Spicy Please!

4. Namz says:

Wahh..very fast one haa?
    My recent post What Color Are You

5. Shemah says:

Hey LJ! long time I haven't heard this one.. :) I used to kinda like this song too until it got overplayed on the radio. But hearing it again after so long, I remember why I liked this song.. :) Happy Music Monday! :)
    My recent post Sunday Evening Blues

6. bethere2day says:

Great choice love it

Happy MM!
    My recent post Music Monday Stoned Love

7. Monica says:

I love this song too LJ…yay! happy MM mine is up!xD:D
    My recent post FREE 2 Big Breakfast @ McDonald’s

8. Hi LJ. I'm joining again. :D
    Never heard this one before. Nice choice.
    Have a great MM everyone! B)
    My recent post Music Monday- Best Cover Versions – Video Killed the Radio Star

9. Heya Lady J,
    u& i seems to have a similar taste in songs…i listened to this song during my bachelor year back in 1998 with few boy & life problem of my own.:P
    great choice, love it!

happy MM! :D
    My recent post Music Monday 8 Sam Cooke A change is Gonna come

10. alley says:

Love this song! Used to sing this when I was in High School! :D

Happy MM!
    My recent post My Guest Book

11. Great song, this lady sure is a rare talent with an amazing vioice. Happy MM…
    My recent post Just Can’t Get Enough – Blast From The Past

12. David Funk says:

Hi LJ!:*<3

I haven't heard this one before, but I admit I got curious when you said it had nothing to do with your mom. LOL!

Nice, catchy tune for MM!

Happy MM, sweetie!<3
    My recent post Lainys Musings 3rd Blogoversary- The Gravatar Contest

13. Hi LJ!

First time listening to this song too. Nice one though ;)

Happy Music Monday!
    My recent post musicmonday Mumford and Sons – Little Lion Man

14. Chie Wilks says:

first time hearing this song..i love its beat

15. Pearl says:

thanks for posting music monday. im linking my music here:-) God bless.

16. star says:

Hi LJ, It's my first time to hear this song, nice song. Happy MM!!

17. Bill says: