How to Show Emoji In Chrome

I was reading about abdominal cuts review when I got distracted with all of Mariuca’s emoji talk. Me being me was not satisfied that I wasn’t able to view her much talked about Emoji and so set to find out if there was any way to view it while I am at my desktop.

Since I am using Chrome as my default browser, I went in search for extension or plugins for that and guess what? I found a few.

emoji for chrome

I tried them all and found that all of them are useful except for ChromEmoji.

Basically “Show Me Emoji” would serve as a little keyboard that you can use to pick and choose your emoji so that you can paste them anywhere on the web, like ChromedBird, Facebook and even comment boxes. In my case, ChromedBird, my twitter addon, will not display emoji, so what I do is I copy whatever emoji Mariuca is showing me and paste them on “Show me Emoji” and wala.. I now know what she is talking about.. lol!

emoji2

The Emoji Keyboard and Decipher

“Emoji” and “Emoji for Twitter” will help you view emojis on twitter pages and websites without needing to use the “Show Me Emoji” keyboard.

emoji3

snippets from my twitter page

Enjoy!

Cheerio…

LJSiggy

34 Responses to “How to Show Emoji In Chrome”

LOL @ distracted with my emoji talk ahahahahhahahaha!!!! :$
    My recent post Char Kuey Teow Extra Spicy Please!

Hahahahahahahahah so cute la u now u know what Im talking about via emoji aiyoooooo LOL!!!! :o:*<3
    My recent post Afternoon Refreshments @ JW Marriott

Yay me leading on ur FCSB in ur besday month, Happy Besday LJ!! <3:*
    My recent post Starbucks Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookie

4. LadyJava says:

Ya Mon..copy paste. so not using that much lah.. but fun to have.. lol!

5. emila yusof says:

yay lj! great tutorial. nanti i nak install for my chrome.

6. Tajir says:

Great post… It’s very nice. Thanks for shearing.

7. I wanted to thank you forr this very good read!! I certainly loved every bit of it.
    I have got you saved as a favorite to check out new things you post…

8. Reforms and transformations of the students and their lives is taking place and accentuating good results. It is proficient and beneficial. The elements of the studies are learned and acquired for the better and developed nature.

9. tin moi says:

If you are looking for a review or news on the latest gadgets,
    Tech – Crunch has a lot to offer. And now the technology has brought latest world news in your drawing room.
    For those wanting the latest news for Windows Phone 7 from around the world, the WPCentral team has released this app
    full of news, tips and reviews, which they provide
    to readers to help them make decisions on whether or not to buy certain apps and games.

10. Anonymous says:

[url=http://www.ooobag.com/wallet/louisvuitton/index_11.html]?????????????/?????????????????????????2836????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????[/url]

11. Anonymous says:

[url=http://www.bestevance.com/rolex/day-date/index.htm]?????Æ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????1?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????[/url]

12. Anonymous says:

[url=http://www.gginza.com/News/index.html]??52850???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????20????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????168????????????????????1??????4?????????????[/url]

13. Anonymous says:

[url=http://www.bestevance.com/rolex/dweller/index.htm]????????????iwc iwc?????????????sihh 2015??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????iwc???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????[/url]

14. Anonymous says:

[url=http://www.brandiwc.com/brand-super-9-copy-0.html]??????????????????????????Polaris???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????1??????1000????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Compressor Diving Pro???????????????????;???????Compressor Diving?????????????????????Compressor Diving Chronograph???????[/url]

15. Anonymous says:

[url=http://www.newkakaku.com/gb1.htm]Q???????????????????????Q??????????????????????????????????Millenary????????????????????????????????????????????????????????CEO???????????Merk????????????????????????????????????1??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????135??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????MILLENARY????????????????Quincy??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Millenary?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Millenary Quincy?????–?????Edition??????????????500????????????????????????????????????????????AP?????????????????????????????????2000????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????[/url]

16. Anonymous says:

[url=http://www.newkakaku.com/cb11.htm]??Æ???????????????42 mm??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????;????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????[/url]

17. Anonymous says:

[url=http://www.okakaku.com/brand-1-copy-5-cheap-0-max0-attr0.html]????????????unitas 6497?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????1???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????? ???????????????????????????????????????24??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????[/url]

18. Anonymous says:

[url=http://www.fujisanbrand.com/watch/bvlgari/index_3.html]?????????????????????????????????????????????????Indy????Racing League?????Danica Patrick??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????[/url]

19. Thanks for sharing such a great contents. I think you have done hard labour for creating this information.
    Thanks and best regards. http://www.imnepal.com/hindi-shadi-marriage-weddi