How to Get True Blood Stickers on GetGlue

Have I told you I’m obssesed with GetGlue lately? Lol!.. Well I am.. and I just found out how to get my favorite show True Blood Stickers! If you’re a huge fan like me.. well.. follow my lead :)

First thing’s first.. go and search out anything on True Blood on GetGLue and like them all and I mean EVERYTHING even on Sookie Stakehouse. Then start checking in with the following phases..

First time check in and you’ll get this sticker

Check in 5 Times and earn this sticker

Check in 15 times and be A Maker

Sign in with: I love Eric & Pam! or I love Jessica and Hoyt together!

Sign in using the following phase: I love Lafayette! Ring ring hookah ring ring

This one is automatically given to you once you liked EVERYTHING True Blood and I mean EVERYTHING!

Cheerio…
LJSiggy

First Three Commenter Gets FCSB Point from LadyJava.
Thank you for your comments.
***
Mariuca | Ane | Bill
Advertisements

34 Responses to “How to Get True Blood Stickers on GetGlue”

wahhhh byknye kena find… maybe i'll do this later then, sinus attack ni LJ! :(
    My recent post Feels Like Winter!

LOL True Blood, vampire!!
    My recent post Feels Like Winter!

3. Ane says:

I still don't like True Blood! :P

4. Ane says:

I can't stand Anna Paquin's Southern accent and OMG, what's up with those fangs? :D

• LadyJava says:

hahahaha… i think it's coz they are in the south Ane.. and fangs? hmm Edward no fangs eh? well you should have seen Supernatural's fangs.. even worse.. metallic it seems.. lol!!

The only real turn off for me is seriously too much blood in the show.. they cry blood.. not enough sleep.. they bleed and so bloody overall.. lol!

5. Ane says:

This is probably one vampire flick that didn't make me go gaga over it.. :D and I LOVE VAMPS! :P hehe

6. Ane says:

Hehe but to each his own, yeah LJ! :) Enjoy your vampire fix LJ! :)
    My recent post Music Monday- My Only Wish Santa Thats My Only Wish This Year by Britney Spears

no like vampire but love stickers so will sticker away later yeeha!
    My recent post Feels Like Winter!

8. @jeanchia says:

congrats on gettig the ultimate truebie! :) but what's get glue actually? :p

• LadyJava says:

hiya Jean..nice to see you here dearie…GetGLue? it's only the rage now.. for me and GP and Shemah.. anyway.. lolit's a place where we check in to stuff we like in the quest to get as many stickers as we can.. once we reach 20 stickers we can request them to send the stickers physically to our mailbox.. how awesome right.. come come join us.. Jean!! eheheh

9. LadyJava says:

oh really Bill? you should totally watch.. it's awesome if you like vamps that is.. lol!

10. Erica says:

I can't seem to get the Ultimate truebie sticker no matter how many things I like.

11. I've liked everything I can find but still no Ultimate Truebie sticker…

12. tommie says:

can you still get these? I have tried and wont work

13. snuffles says:

Do i have to check in however many times before I can get the fangbaner sticker cause I've said "I love Eric and Pam" lots of times, still no sticker :(

14. […] just like us, then head on over to the True Blood site for some spoilers, photos and everything True Blood. In the meantime, enjoy the show’s theme song that always cause Azwaj to grab his guitar and […]

15. teri says:

how do you sign in using a phrase on getglue ?

16. watch a movie online…

[…]How to Get True Blood Stickers on GetGlue | LadyJava's Lounge[…]…

17. Website says:

Hello colleagues, good piece of writing and

pleasant arguments commented here, I am genuinely enjoying by these.

18. No matter if some one searches for his essential thing, thus he/she needs
    to be available that in detail, so that thing is maintained over here.