Template Gone Screwy..

calendarSomething has gotten screwy with my template and I don’t have time to troubleshoot what it is! For some reason the pagination link that is supposed to be at the bottom is showing at the top. I’ve disabled it.. sooo.. if there are readers out there that wants to read my previous posts, please use my very comprehensive Table of Content or you can use my archive list via the calendar widget (yeap it works and not just for show) posting on my sidebar ok! And if you want to have your own, follow my tutorial here..

Ok back to work, I need to get to Aggie’s eczema treatment. Yeap.. it’s back :(

PS1: Just click on Fun Blogging Tutorials for more tips.
PS:2 Like my find? Buy me coffee ok :)

Cheerio…
LJSiggy

First Three Commenter Gets FCSB Points from LadyJava.
Thanks for all your comments
? ? ?
Bill | David | Monica
Advertisements

46 Responses to “Template Gone Screwy..”

1. Bill says:

WOW sorry to hear that LJ :(. I know know you will figure it out soon. They dont call you Lady Java for nothing because you the best girl. 8-) 8-)

2. Bill says:

3. David Funk says:

Hi LJ! :* :* :*I was wondering what happened to the calendar. Anyway, I was looking for a tutorial for one myself, and now I'm glad you have one of your own. I'll be looking at later.TGIF my friend! ;) :)

4. David Funk says:

5. LadyJava says:

Aww.. thanks Bill!! It's no biggy though.. just that for now.. there is no pagination at the bottom of my blog post.. hehe.. but like i say. readers can access it via TOC or calendar :)

6. LadyJava says:

7. LadyJava says:

David.. there was nothing wrong with my calendar.. it was working fine.. it's just my pagination at the bottom of my post..hehe.. yeah check out the tutorial.. i really love my calendar :)

8. LadyJava says:

14. Monica says:

now only i know i can read yr previous posts via the calendar widget :-[ :-[

15. Monica says:

will check out yr tutorial later :* :* :*

16. Monica says:

will check out yr tutorial later :* :* :*

:'( :'( :'( :'(me too just woke up LJ… missed everyone's freakin chops! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I have some things to do now but will post FF shortly… ;) ;)

I have some things to do now but will post FF shortly… ;) ;)

21. Evan's Mom says:

Well, actually it's faster to use calendar than pagination. :)I used to have the same archive calendar from the same source as yours, but I removed it because it took ages to load. But yours seems to work fast. I'll try again later when I have time.

22. Evan's Mom says:

23. Lil says:

Hi LJ, sorry to hear that you are having problem with your pagination. You are an expert kan, you have alternative pun, I cuba checking just a few minutes ago, boleh pi to all your previous post pun at your calander a, tak payah susah hati, you still ada alternative. :) ;) 8-) :* :*

24. Lil says:

25. LadyJava says:

That’s what I’m hoping for Lil..Thank God the calendar works ;)

26. LadyJava says:

That’s what I’m hoping for Lil..Thank God the calendar works ;)

27. LadyJava says:

Yes.. the calendar is much better for sure.. good luck !

28. LadyJava says:

Haha.. the price of being a normal person eh GP? Lol!

29. LadyJava says:

Yes.. the calendar is much better for sure.. good luck !

30. LadyJava says:

Haha.. the price of being a normal person eh GP? Lol!

31. LadyJava says:

Ok Mon..:)

32. LadyJava says:

Haha Mon… yeap.. easier too..

33. LadyJava says:

Haha Mon… yeap.. easier too..

Wah Lil expert it seems he he.. me only no expert! ;)

Wah Lil expert it seems he he.. me only no expert! ;)

36. CAcai M. says:

Sorry to hear about that LJ… :*

37. CAcai M. says:

Sorry to hear about that LJ… :*

38. Lil says:

Hopefully everything will come back to normal for you. Now my pc dok buat hal pula, luckily I ada back-up, and that is my LT which I called "Morning Star". If not, putus lah communication with you guys, gambars I banyak stored ke my pc, now nak post FF pun tak ada banyak choices on pics I guess!Insha Allah, after CNY, perhaps the programmer – My pc doctor will come and visit "Tiger" by the way, my pc is named "Tiger" lah since I was born in the year of a Tiger. Fiece lah but Tiger konon, but like me lah, a nice and compassionate Tiger da, hehehe 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :* :* :* :*

39. Lil says:

40. Lil says:

Ya lah, da tentu Honourable super duper LJ memang an expert kan, macam2 boleh buat, very creative and good with her line, kita semua dok sometimes berlajar dgn nya kan? You pun apa kurang, another expert pun, I ni baru lah terkedek2 macam anak itek jalan pun tak betul, masih banyak lagi nak berlajar kan?! Love you guys ….. "Happ Valentines to you, to LJ and to all viewers and the rest of my blogger friends " ;) ;) ;) :* :* :* :*

41. Lil says:

42. Lil says:

Hi Cacai, Lily here "Happy Valentine's day" to you too, see you around dear … ;) :) :* :* :*

43. Lil says: