How to Get 365 Days Validity On Digi Prepaid

digi-logoI don’t use my mobile phone that often. In fact I use it more more like a camera and video recorder than a phone really. So I use a prepaid number so I can save on the monthly subscription. One thing that really irks me is when my airtime expired even though I still have like RM20 in my account because this means I am only limited to incoming calls and since I am one who likes to have everything in ready mode I always top up my account which means I would top up RM30 each time for another month validity. There was once instance I had like RM100 in my account!

Anyway, I recently found out a way I can have 356 days validity on my Digi prepaid card using either Super Long Life Option. Super Long Life™ is a feature where you can extend your talktime validity to 1 year for just RM30

Here’s how:

1. Make sure you have more than RM35 in your prepaid account.
  2. Key in *128*1#
  3. Key in 7 for Talktime Services
  4. Select 3 for Super Long Life and Press [CALL]
  5. You will receive a confirmation SMS with your new credit balance
  6. The system would deduct RM30 from your account and extend your airtime validity to 365 days
  7. So from now you only need to topup whenever you feel you need the credit and not because your airtime expired.
  8. Each top up after this will expire based on the Super Long Life validity date

Update: *This feature is available for DiGi® Best Prepaid subscribers only. Check your plan by following these steps:

1. Dial *128*1#
2. Wait for the prompt and type 4 and Send
3. The system will reply with your Call plan
4. If you are not a DiGi® Best Prepaid subscriber, the system will prompt if you want to change your plan
5. Follow instructions

I love things that makes me worry less and contribute to an acnefree me!

Cheerio…

23 Responses to “How to Get 365 Days Validity On Digi Prepaid”

1. gagay says:

OMG! once i fly to M'sia.i wanna buy one sim there.LOL!hahah! :-P

I oso use prepaid LJ but I use Maxis! But now dah tukar number so no more my 012 so sad.. now 017… :'( :'(

GOing out soon dearie,nak gi shopping for tomorrow! :-$ :-$

4. Bill says:

that would not work over here to bad :(

5. Nick Phillips says says:

I think Digi is one of the better networks out there. I'm on post paid and have been with Digi for years and years now that they always send me free gifts for being loyal to them … hehehe …

6. LadyJava says:

I agree Nick. I’ve been using them since I used prepaid and no complaints whatsoever JWah got free gifts eh? Awesome!

7. LadyJava says:

Hehe Bill.I guess not L

8. LadyJava says:

Hhaha GG.. why not? For souvenir mah!

9. LadyJava says:

Ahh.. why you change GP?

10. b4ap9tw573 says:

??????? ???N??? ??????????.???????????????????? ?????????!?????????2????????100%???????????????!”??????????????? ????????? ??????????,??????? }}}}}}

11. With everything that seems to be building inside this particular subject matter, many of your opinions are generally rather radical. Nevertheless, I appologize, because I do not give credence to your whole suggestion, all be it exhilarating none the less. It appears to everybody that your commentary are actually not completely validated and in reality you are generally your self not really thoroughly certain of your assertion. In any event I did enjoy examining it.

12. You recognize as a result substantially regarding the following subject, manufactured myself in my opinion contemplate it from the lots of numerous aspects ???? ????? ?????? . The similar to individuals aren’t interested other than it can be a thing to undertake with Girl gaga! Your personal things superb. Constantly take care of it down!

13. DumbBlogger says:

:D, is this still working, i really care! :D

14. Adib Site says:

May It's still working now, 2017 ??

Latest Entry : Belajar Buat Blog Percuma

15. hotels says:

Why users still use to read news papers when in this technological world the whole thing is existing on net?

16. It’s in fact very difficult in this busy life to listen news on Television, thus I
    only use world wide web for that purpose, and take
    the most up-to-date information.

17. I feel that is among the such a lot important
    info for me. And i’m happy reading your article.
    However should commentary on some basic issues, The site taste is
    wonderful, the articles is actually nice : D. Excellent job, cheers

18. china says:

Your style is really unique compared to other people I’ve read stuff from.
    Thank you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this site.

19. narrow says:

P?etty! This has been a really wonderful article.
    Thank you f?r providing th?s information.