I don’t use my mobile phone that often. In fact I use it more more like a camera and video recorder than a phone really. So I use a prepaid number so I can save on the monthly subscription. One thing that really irks me is when my airtime expired even though I still have like RM20 in my account because this means I am only limited to incoming calls and since I am one who likes to have everything in ready mode I always top up my account which means I would top up RM30 each time for another month validity. There was once instance I had like RM100 in my account!
Anyway, I recently found out a way I can have 356 days validity on my Digi prepaid card using either Super Long Life Option. Super Long Life™ is a feature where you can extend your talktime validity to 1 year for just RM30
- Make sure you have more than RM35 in your prepaid account.
- Key in *128*1#
- Key in 7 for Talktime Services
- Select 3 for Super Long Life and Press [CALL]
- You will receive a confirmation SMS with your new credit balance
- The system would deduct RM30 from your account and extend your airtime validity to 365 days
- So from now you only need to topup whenever you feel you need the credit and not because your airtime expired.
- Each top up after this will expire based on the Super Long Life validity date
Update: *This feature is available for DiGi® Best Prepaid subscribers only
I love things that makes me worry less and contribute to an acnefree me!